It is only possible for two players to duel each other. Bigger mutliplayer matches have neither been implemented, nor have they been announced yet.
The Duel Screen[edit | edit source]
The screen is divided into three main sections:
The upper third - The Opponent[edit | edit source]
The chosen hero of the opponent uses up the biggest part here. The ability of that hero is always shown in the lower right of the its portait.
In the upper left corner
- the opponents name
- the name of the opponent's deck
- and the level of the deck's ghost when playing in a PvE arena
The middle part - The Battlefields[edit | edit source]
There is battlefield for each player in the middle section of the screen. Here is, where most of the action takes place. Each battlefield is divided into 5 slots or lanes. A lane is used to place a creature there. Most interactions between creatures happen with creatures facing each other in a lane. The most common ones are attacking or blocking.
The lower part - The Player[edit | edit source]
- hero portrait with its ability
- ressources with the Grave Counter on the right
- current HP, level, experience and action indicator with the level up button
- the Charge and Revive buttons
- the hand (which is initially your whole deck, since there is no drawing in Mabinogi Duel), and their graves
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Positioning on the battlefield