In PvE arenas those points are accumulated for each registered deck independently and in PvP the points of all registered decks are combined to determine the rank. Cards can be swapped after a certain amount of time.
It is very important to know, that each card you have, can only attend one arena at a time. So try to get mutliple copies of at least the most important staple cards. This way it is possible to register more decks in more arenas. The only exception to that rule is the Master Class Duel arena.
Each arena follows a certain arena schedule, which was lastely changed in August 2016.
Arenas in the game[edit | edit source]
So far these arenas have been implemented in the game:
- PvP (Player vs. Player)
- PvE (Player vs. Environment)
- Draft Arena: Play with somewhat random cards.
- Event Arena: Those arenas always have a different theme and usually a limited card pool.
- Limited Arena: A different card pool every week.
- Newbie Arena: The first arena the player can attend.
- Rookie Arena: Standard PvE Arena with the most combatants in the game.
- Veteran Arena: A more grindy and longer version of Veteran Arena.